Monday, 15 August 2011

My very first, brand new, and shining Blog Award!!! + 7 random facts about me.

I feel so grateful because someone (not just her, but everyone who followed and read my very young blog) recognize what I do in this blog. I put a lot of effort in every entry and I make sure that each entry is interesting enough, although I mostly talk about my life's adventure and ramblings, I made it to the point that my readers will be filled with joy as they read my blog, because really, I tried my best to show you guys how happy life can be. Every adventure is worth telling for. That's why I'm here in blogger anyway. :)


Aaaannnndddd here it is....
This is what you're supposed to do after receiving the award:


1. Thank the person that gave me the award and link back to them.
2. Write seven random facts about myself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
4. Let them know they received an award.




1. The very lovely and beautiful Sofia gave me this award. She's one of the sweetest and prettiest person I met here in blogger. I'm actually a newbie here so I only made few friends which are all nice. She's one of them, and I love her blog so much. She talks about her life and always provide pretty pictures, no matter how random it is which is quiet funny. OOOHHHH... I can't stop myself talking about her and her lovely blog. AHHH~ I'm just so happy. This is my first award after all. THANK YOU~

2. Write seven random facts about myself.

• I love drinking pepsi max to the point that I can gulp down 1 litter of it a day, all by myself. There are no days in which I didn't drink this, even if it's just a small amount. And yes, I have a whole stock of these in my room. :))

• I love spicy foods. I can munch on very hot red chillis. I don't know the english name of this kind of chilli... but it's the hottest here in our country, or maybe even in the whole world. It's called "Labuyo", and I so love it. I just love the smell. 

• I love anime and mangas. My fave is Ruruoni Kenshin. I'm an RRK addict, I wanna cry every time I read, watch, and just look at everything RRK. And Yamaguchirow's RRK doujinshis' are my favorite. (Yamaguchirow = pen name of the artist; Doujinshi = fanmade manga)

• I love smelling books... sniffing it sideways, while it was slightly close and every page of it is touching my nose... it is my favorite thing to do when I'm bored in class during my highschool days. Creepy, I know.

• I love Kirsten Dunst and my favorite movies of her are Interview with a Vampire, The Virgin Suicides, Marie Antoinette, Bring it On and Spiderman. I think she's a brilliant actress. 

• In relation to Kirsten Dunst, I have been told many times that I look like her, LOL, I know... I cannot believe them! When I was in college, people called me kirsten which at first, I find really annoying because I get easily shy! And one time I went to a youth church and saw my sister there with her own college and church friends... and, holyshit! They call her M.J, that's Maryjane from Spiderman movie which is also Kirsten Dunst. And they saw me and told us that we both look like kirsten. I mean, it's just so... unbelievable! She's my sister and they think she looks like her and I look a lot like my sister too! I dunno... I still have doubts, because we're asians, it's just so happen that our family members are mestizos and mestizas. :)) But I have been told that I look like K.D. by a foreigner twice only. >_<

• I HATE TWILIGHT, and I'm sorry, I judge the mental capacity of anyone who reads that shit. (lol,  I know I'm mean, and I'm really sorry if I offended anyone... I just have to include this. But hey, I don't care if you like twilight, just don't try to talk to me about it. That, I cannot take.)


3. BLOG NOMINATIONS: Because these people deserve this and their blog are awesome and nice! I nominate them either because I love reading their blog, because seriously, they got interesting and fun stuff there, you will never get bored. And most of them are interacting with me, they   actually paid a visit and read my blog, and actually leaving lovely comments which I really really love reading... PLUS PRETTY PICTURES AND PRETTY FACES!!! Yayyyy~ I'll follow them if I were you.

Jelena of Jelenadoll
Tiara of MOO
L'marie of Wondering Wolves
Emma & Sarah of Just Wish
Vivian of Werewolfever
Jennifer of njennifer's blog
Potato of Armoire Potato
Tiffany of La Vie Est Belle

Congrats to us!!! And let's stay awesome! :)

Here comes the sun doobidoodooo~
Here's a photo of me from last May. AHAHA. I just wanna send you guys a smile. xoxo







16 comments:

  1. Horray! An award! Congratulations! :) And well, thanks for passing it on to me. Much appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting facts .I love Kristen dust,chilies but green one , too.

    Congratulation for award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thankyou for the award sweetie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrads for the award :) awesome blog you deserve it. Made me smile. Thank u :D
    Tay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on getting an award! That is awesome.
    I always smell my books as well! I LOVE the smell of books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations! your blog is indeed LOVELY!
    deserve to have that award sissy.
    And thank you so much for passing the award to me.. =)))
    i enjoyed reading this post..
    glad to know some facts about you.. =)
    stay happy !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the award! I's sorry I haven't been posting lately ; u ;...I've been really busy these days. I will post soon though! ; u ;. Your blog is really lovely too. I also happen to be a big big fan of Harry Potter so Im glad we have that in common. > 3 <

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I'm so flattered. I never get any kind of blog awards or anything like that. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah...wow, thank you so much for this award, Rayshi! This is my first blog award, hehe and I'm glad it's given by someone as nice as you XD And omg, I love sniffing books too...hahaha and spicy foods, hi5!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow ! Thank you so much for this award :D It's so sweet of you !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww Rayshi!! Thank you very much!! So sweet of you!! =)

    You look very pretty in that photo. I love the sun rays!

    And also, congratulations on this award! You deserve it dear. Your blog is very interesting. More power to you and your blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is super nice:)
    i hate twilight too.:)

    Love your blog.:)
    Godbless!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm super late D: but thank you ^^ and you really derserve awards your blog is so much fun to read :) i gave you a new award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love spicy foods and manga too! oh the sniffing books, isn't that so good? everytime i enter a library or a book stores i take a deep breath in, i love the smell of it! :3 funny how we have similar tastes x) thanks for the lovely paragraph about me and my blog sweetie :3

    Love * Sofia

    ReplyDelete
  15. wee, awards done!
    here's the link:
    http://www.mykissenmakeup.com/2011/08/awards-galore.html
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...