Friday, 11 November 2011

I'm still here + Updates in Life + Artworks

I'm back, people! If you've been wondering why I haven't been posting anything, it's because I'm too lazy, joke. No really... I haven't had the will to touch my blogger account for a while, mainly because I've been too busy with a lot of things and I haven't posted anything despite the fact that so much had happened in my life this past 2 months that I've been inactive here. I feel so left behind and that I had the tendency to completely ignore my blogger. And I felt really bad about it since I kept on gaining followers despite my inactivity. Most especially, I value the people who stick with this blog from the very beginning and haven't left me ever since. I really really appreciate it guys.


Anyway, another thing that cause me to be inactive is because I've also been too busy being my frustrated-artist self. I've been making a lot of artworks lately, thus I've been active in Deviant Art and Pixiv. Making an Illustration takes a lot of my time, actually it took all my rest time after work, and my free days. Yes, it's been ages since I go out with my friends. 

I'll post some of my very few but fun adventures from the past 2 months this coming weekend, so watch out for it. Let's see... I attend the best concert of the year so far, YAY for All Time Low; I celebrate my fun fun birthday with family, and lastly, how I spent my long Halloween weekend in the province. 

Meanwhile... here's some of the artworks I did. :) 

A fanart of Kagura-chan from the anime series Gintama


Official Artwork for my upcoming manga "To Where the Flowers Bloom."
Official art of one of the main characters in my manga, "Mayan"

I hope you guys like it. :)

3 comments:

  1. Haha.. I've been bitten by the lazy bug a couple of times.. It's normal. Lol.. WElcome back!! :)

    Wow, you did those? They're great! You really have talent..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Leah really? And I thought I was the only one. Ahahaha. It's a relief to know it's normal. :D

    Yeah, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dear :* So awesome blog! love it so much! Follow you now. Can you follow me back, please?

    www.noarguee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...